A109 Introduction to Powerproject BIM
APP Academy is happy to announce public training in Toronto, Canada!
This one-day course is designed for new and experienced users of Powerproject who need a practical course to use tactical tool Powerproject BIM Module
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course target is mainly for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Resource Managers, Cost Control Engineers, Engineers and Planners, Commercial Staff and Quantity Surveyors.
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify problems that may not be visible via traditional schedules
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility of execution and find the best solutions
- See the impact in the 3D view as you update the Gantt chart
- Study how the build process will appear at different project stages
- Integrate as-built information
IN WHAT TYPE OF PROJECTS
Construction, Technology Organisations, Civil Engineering, Public Sector, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Consultancy Firms.
• Introduction to the Eleco BIM Cloud
• Connecting to the BIM Cloud from Powerproject
• Displaying and Navigating the Model
• Navigating around IFC models in orthogonal and perspective modes
• Zooming in and out of and "walking around" an IFC model
• Displaying the properties of selected objects in an IFC model
• Specifying which objects to display according to their IFC category
• Quickly creating project plan directly from your IFC model file
• Displaying timeline simulations of IFC Models
• Working with Revisions of IFC models
• Filtering and sorting/grouping using BIM criterias
• Compare planned and actual schedule plans
• Federated IFC models from different entities
• Save snapshot positions of planned/actual plan
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program. Those who complete the course will earn 8 PDU’s.
Contact our Training Department on email firstname.lastname@example.org