This one-day course allows to perform schedule updates much faster and delivers a results-driven engagement where users apply their knowledge to solve real problems.
Who should attend?
This course target is for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Enterprise and Project Risk Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
By the end of the course delegates will have mastered all the operations involved in schedule execution with Tilos.
In What Type of Projects
Highways, Roads, Railways, Metro, Tunnels, Pipelines, Ducts and Culverts, Power Transmission, Solar Cells, Wind Farms, High Rise Buildings and any type of linear project.
• Linear Planning and Scheduling Concept
• Review of TILOS Interface
• Working with Baselines
• Progress Methods
Percent Simple, Quantity Simple, Distance Split, Percent Split, Quantity Split, Task Steps
• Entering Progress
• Entering Micro Progress
• Entering Actual Resources
• Comparison of Planned and Actual Data
• Monitoring Individual Crew and Task Progress
• Analyzing Client's TILOS Project for Progressing
• Starting a New Project on TILOS ProgressMap
• Managing Library Items
• Importing Paths, Placemarks and Polygons using Google Earth file / Excel data
• Working with Multiple Paths
• Importing Schedule Data from TILOS into TILOS ProgressMap
• Setting Schedule Display Groups for Progress Analyzing
• Planned Progress Simulation and Actual Progress Simulation on Google Earth
• Analyzing Client’s TILOS Project Data for Progress Simulation on Google Earth
• Creating and working with own project ProgressMap templates
• Analyzing Linear Project Case Study in Tilos ProgressMap
Need a fully customised training course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The resource and cost management training can based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.
Contact our Training Department on email email@example.com