This two-day course allows to perform your work much faster and better with Linear Scheduling Method and TILOS modules.
Who should attend?
This course target is for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Enterprise and Project Risk Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
By the end of the course delegates will have mastered all the operations involved in planning and controlling with Tilos.
In What Type of Projects
Highways, Roads, Railways, Metro, Tunnels, Pipelines, Ducts and Culverts, Power Transmission, Solar Cells, Wind Farms, High Rise Buildings and any type of linear project.
• Linear Planning and Scheduling Concept
• Review of TILOS Basic Course
• Creating and using calendars
• Further library elements and exchanging library items
• Layer and filter techniques, Sorting and Grouping
• Views; Integrated, Resource Allocation, Cost Allocation, Task List, Distance Gantt views
• Task Dependency tables based on Predecessors and Successors
• Data exchange between TILOS – Excel, Primavera, MS Project, Asta Powerproject
• Resource and cost planning & controlling on time - distance axis
• Task calculation with resource assignment
• Evaluation: cost and resource histograms / resource bar charts
• Linear progress management: Baselining, Comparison of planned and actual data
• Data exchange between TILOS – Primavera, MS Project, Asta Powerproject
• Multiple project and Contractor management
• Mass Haulage Planning and Controlling
• Clash detection management
• Creating and working with own project templates
• Analyzing Linear Project Case Study in Tilos
Need a fully customised training course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The resource and cost management training can based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program. The course is registered with PMI and those who complete the course will earn 16 PDU’s.
Contact our Training Department on email email@example.com