Asta Powerproject BIM brings 4D planning within affordable reach by combining 3D planning and scheduling..
This new version of Asta Powerproject incorporates BIM features that enable 4D planning, drive greater collaboration, and deliver communication, time and efficiency benefits. It enables users to link project plans and 3D models in a single, cloud-connected application, and share information between applications using the IFC4 data format.
Asta Powerproject BIM extends the functionality of Asta Powerproject enabling you to create a flexible, 4D-enabled planning platform that uses the ELECO BIMCloud to share information.
With Asta Powerproject BIM you can:
- Quickly create your project plan directly from your IFC4 model file by:
- Dragging and dropping objects between the 3D view and tasks
- Using structured templates with predefined searches to automatically link to the IFC model objects
- Compare `planned’ and `actual’ schedule plans with full 3D visual impact
- Create and play a time-line of your project linked to milestones and baselines to simulate subsections or whole projects
- Manage large projects with the ability to save snapshot positions to enable quick navigation
- Save images to standard graphical formats to use for reporting or site recording of project status
- Use full property controls for visual impact and ability to hide and view objects
- Manage your 4D planning at an affordable cost
- Prepare tenders and manage progress monitoring in 3D
- Import costs from estimating applications supporting the IFC4 file format