Spain Support Details
For all Spain supported users:
Technical Support Telephone: +34 91 12 777 38
Technical Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online support: Knowledgebase Login
The high quality of our support service is just one of the many reasons 94% of our client base retain their yearly support maintenance. All supported users have access to our comprehensive online technical section, the Knowledgebase. Here you will find current version downloads, full access to the add-on library and extensive product information.
If you want to talk to someone then Asta’s support team is easy to reach on the phone, which can make a crucial difference when you really need expert advice, fast. Our highly trained Spain and UK based Technical Support team respond to 99% of all issues within 1 business hour by phone and email.
Comments from attendees at recent User Group meeting
What you get within Annual support contract:
Highly responsive, accessible technical support is just the starting point when you take out an annual support contract with Asta. You receive all maintenance updates and upgrades free of charge and have access to regular UK and international user group meetings. Importantly, you also know that you are dealing with a support team with a track record of responding to 99% of enquiries within one hour.
Full list of benefits
- Direct Spain-based support by phone, email, or using web-based support with a proven 98% response rate within the hour for all recorded queries. Normal Spain office hours.
- Support provided by international resellers is fully accredited by Asta Development plc
- A single point of contact to submit problems, obtain technical information and request product advice.
- All maintenance updates and upgrades are provided as part of the support contract.
- Access to a comprehensive, searchable, self diagnosis knowledge base.
- Re-activation cover free of charge up to twice per year if your hard drive should fail or if your PC/Laptop is lost or stolen (normally £55 + VAT for unsupported customers).
- Support news and free networking events including our regular e-newsletter ‘Powerlines’ and invitations to our annual UK regional and national user group forum.