This one-day course is designed for experienced users of Asta Powerproject who need a practical course to use Asta Risk Analysis Module.
Who should attend?
This course target is mainly for Project Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Enterprise and Project Risk Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Resource Managers, Cost Control Engineers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers. It is particularly suitable for delegates who have attended the “Create and Manage Projects” course and also the “Resource and Cost Management” course.
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Highlight those tasks that carry the biggest risk
- Better understand the potential impact of risks and opportunities
- Proactively manage risks before they cause harm
- Carry out risk analysis and re-schedule plans all from the one system
- Improve your project success rate
- Increase ability to meet objectives and achieve profit margins
- Track progress through a project so they can review and refine schedules
In What Type of Projects
Construction, Technology Organisations, Civil Engineering, Public Sector, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Consultancy Firms.
• Understand purpose of risk analysis within Powerproject
• Set minimum and maximum durations
• Setting reporting parameters for risk analysis
• Setting the scope of the project to be analysed
• Setting the distribution of the results
• Setting the number of iterations on which the report will be run
• Running a schedule check prior to running risk analysis
• Setting the sampling method
• Generating report results
• Exporting reports to Excel
• Identifying those tasks that are most likely to delay the end date of the project
• Use the critical index sensitivity
• Using the finish date likelihood and distribution
• Running risk analysis with costs
• Identifying those tasks that have the greatest cost risk
• Displaying cost likelihood and distribution
• Displaying income likelihood and distribution
• Displaying margin likelihood and distribution
• Analyzing Enterprise Project Case Study in Asta
Need a fully customised training course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The project management training can based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.
Contact our Training Department on email firstname.lastname@example.org